My thinking about coaching: Coaching happens in partnership. It is a collaborative and dialogical inquiry process. In organizations, coaching should create value for individual clients, the teams they are part of, the organization, and all stakeholders involved.
Why I coach: To play my part in creating positive systemic change. To provide individuals and teams with more options to achieve what they set out to do, to find meaning in who they are and what they do, and to be in service of who and what is important to them.
1. I have been coaching for more than 12 years and hold several certifications.
2. Primary focus areas are Executive and Leadership coaching with Systemic Team Coaching a current priority.
3. Working in large organizational leadership development and change projects has enabled me to connect levels of work/horizontal process flows and culture through coaching programs.
4. For the past 10 years, I have been involved in developing individual and team coaches. I have developed internal coaches and have set up internal coaching programs. Since 2020 I am a faculty member of an international team coaching training organization (Group and Team Coaching Institute – WBECS).
5. I am an individual and team coach supervisor, having done my first training in that regard in 2015.
Associate Certified Meta-Coach, Systemic Team Coaching Master Practitioner Diploma