Malini is a seasoned professional with over 26 years of experience in Telecommunications, Business Process Outsourcing and Executive Coaching. She is an International Coaching Federation Certified PCC (Professional Certified Coach) with over 1,300 coaching hours in over 25+ Countries and 40 Industries.
Malini’s expertise covers the following areas
• One-on-one Executive Coaching
• Team & Integrated Coaching
• Coaching skills and ICF Certified Coach trainings
• Hogan and Leadership Circle Profile Assessments.
o Hult Ashridge Executive Coach
o Coach Training Faculty with Coach-To-Transformation
o Volunteer Coach with EthicalCoach
Malini’s purpose as a coach is to help her clients achieve their objectives and become the best versions of themselves. She partners with clients on a journey of self-discovery and insightful conversations about goals, objectives, behaviours, and beliefs leading to inner transformation.
She has successfully leveraged real world corporate experience to support leaders grow & achieve their full potential. Her skill sets include an ability to work with clients from various cultures and diverse backgrounds.
Her clients include Senior Leadership from Novo Nordisk, Prudential, Shell, Heineken, Unilever, Coca- Cola, Akamai, Vodafone, Etisalat, Schlumberger, Capgemini, University of Waterloo, MongoDB and entrepreneurs across geographies like US, Canada, Norway, France, U K, Nigeria, Kenya, Saudi Arabia, India, and Malaysia.
• Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in English, Delhi University (India)
• Executive Program in General Management – Sloan School, MIT (U S)
• Results Trained Coach – NeuroLeadership Institute (U K)
• Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP) from Coacharya
• International Coaching Federation, Professional Certified Coach
• Hogan Certified
• Leadership Circle Profile Practitioner