Sam Voorhies, PhD is passionate about working with leaders, their teams and organizations to achieve exceptional performance. His goal is to build leadership and organizational capacity, enabling leaders and their teams to become, and achieve, more than they thought possible.
Delivering strategic support to assess capabilities and expand current successes for increased effective leadership and team growth aligned with organizational mission, values and strategy is a focus of Sam’s approach.
His expertise encompasses multiple areas of leadership and organizational development:
• Global executive leadership development through individual coaching and succession planning
• Leadership and team assessments for strategic leader development and team building
• Organizational Leader development strategy and talent management
• Strategy development for mission, values and operational implementation alignment
• Change design and implementation to improve performance, build capabilities, and strengthen cultural behaviors for ongoing change
• Global international governance structure and board development
• Cross-inter-cultural intelligence for leadership, management, communications and adaptation.
• High-impact presentations and team retreats to build individual and team awareness and cohesiveness, resulting in effective decision making, communication, conflict mitigation, change and stress management, especially for multi-cultural and virtually-located teams.
His extensive global experience and ability to facilitate transformational change provide a strong competitive advantage. Sam has wide-ranging and in-depth cross-cultural experience, having resided in Africa for 12 years, and worked in more than 75 countries.